Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Prayer answered

Dear Super, I just want to say again thank you for your prayers.  .....The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much(Jam. 5:16b)  It is always good to know people care and pray.  Because of His grace and His mercy I am saved; because He loves me I am blessed.  I got the job and I give God the praise and glory. O taste and see that Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth un him(Psalm 34:8)   Mrs. Constance Parker has been a dear friend to me, like a mother.  She has requested prayer in that her husband Joe is suffering with hep. C.  Please pray that the Lord strengthens Mrs. Parker and if it is god's will that he heals Joe.  Mrs. Parker has been there for me and my family through so very rough times.  I thank god for her. please pray that things are well for her and her family as they have lost several family members.   grateful always monique   If I do not answer mail it is because AOL has slowed my mail. It takes 2 minutes or more for a piece of mail to go through...Gary  

No comments: