Friday, February 4, 2005

Re: Age of Grace

It states in summary that we all are now products of his mercy that is the elect, the Jews and the Gentiles. I don't mean this in a negative way but this passage really gives more support for my argument than it does for yours. Since the death of Christ we are now living in the age of grace

This is the age of grace for those born again in Christ, If not in Christ Jesus, you are still under the law of sin and death.  

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:10  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Rom 8:11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
 

Paul? I know nothing of you or your past. If all you want to do is debate, I want no more of this. If you want Jesus and salvation by faith in him, by his grace? It will take a humbling, a true desire for this? I speak from past experience. For I had turned from God following an unhappy divorce, I was away for 8 years. I was bitter and sarcastic. When I saw a local pastor in a 7/11 store I said, are you here for wine and beer? I was alone and alienated, given over to the free will choice that I made. However, having received Jesus by grace, he never left me, I was able to do things that I had never been able to do before. Finally, at the start of a new business, I knew I could not succeed without God. I had never really studied the Bible much. I found a good Bible teaching church that believed the Bible is all true. There is a good God and a bad devil, heaven and hell. I came back and began to study, he has guided me for 28 years.  

What I do on the Internet is help those who are seeking to find their way to Jesus by faith in him and the word of God. I also disciple them, sending out a daily Bible study...Sincerely, Gary

No comments: