Friday, February 25, 2005

Profile of Harold (Geez1951A)

I am 54 years old, I was dying of Heart Disease. I had 2 heart attacks and 2 strokes and my heart was operating at 30%. I was having severe chest pains everyday all day sometimes as many as 13 a day. One evening while mowing the lawn I stopped in the Middle of my lawn and cryed out to God to come into my life and heal me. I felt the power of God course through my body. I began to sing and praise God with everybreath I had and very loudly. That was May 11, 2004 I have not had any pain and have since June been off all mediations.
While being healed I was set free from cigarettes, drugs, alchohol,and evil sinful sexual thoughts. My Back was also healed 2 weeks later while watching Richard Roberts show the Hour of Power. The pain in my back was so bad I would toss and moan all night.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

No comments: