Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Profile of a spirit guide

This is the profile of the woman, who claimed to be a devout Christian...with the supposed Arab translation below.  

I am clairvoyant, clairaudient, empathic and an intuitive counselor. As well as being able to communicate with departed loved ones, I also connect to the emotions and feelings of people in your present relationships for personal growth and understanding.
I also bring healing into my spiritual work. I have obtained the Master/Teacher level in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki System of Natural Healing  The Universal life force energy is available to all. I believe Reiki comes to us through the grace of God and it is this same grace that heals us and fosters our personal growth.
Attuning to your Guides and Angels will open an exciting new adventure on your spiritual path. I embrace my spiritual and intuitive being. Connecting with my guides has awakened in me a strong desire to assist others on their journey towards enlightenment. I feel that I can offer you steps toward your own personal empowerment and can assist you in connecting to your Spiritual Guides, Angels and Teachers Within.  

 1 Tim 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Tim 4:2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Gary

No comments: