Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Follow Jesus, the Living Word

The words I have spoken to you are for your good and not your hurt yet if you reject me so be it for I am just a man but you said your a child of God it is him whom you should get to know and follow him and no other. You are told to be like Christ then look and see how often did Christ read scripture? You can read and see not very often and when he did he just said it is written without point out any place in scripture. He said he was taught by his father and we too are taught by the spirit so if you think I am like all others pointing continuous to the bible as if God were dead (?)and can't testify of himself than you are wrong. It is our job to seek out the truth using all things made available to us and when we know God then we know who is for God and who is not!  

  Jesus was our example and was the very Word of God. God's word is not dead, but living and eternal. Yes, he quoted from scriptures often. He taught us to overcome the devil by quoting scriptures as when he fasted in the desert for 40 days. We do not have to give chapter and verse, the word itself has the authority of God.  

Mat 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.  

Mat 4:7  Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Mat 4:10  Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

He is the Word and he became a man, praying to the Father for his will. He taught us to follow the Father and he gave us more of the Father's word. They are one God.   To leave the scriptures is to go out on your own listening to a spirit, many spirits out their deceiving people, appearing as angels oif light as are his ministers, appearing to be of light. If we leave Jesus behind, we leave our salvationb. How are we to continue? In his word, for satan comes to steal, kill and destroy.  

Mat 11:10  For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.                                Mat 21:13  And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mat 12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Mat 12:41  The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
Mat 12:42  The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Mat 21:16  And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Mat 26:24  The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Mat 26:31  Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

Mark 7:6  He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 9:12  And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.
Mark 9:13  But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Mark 14:21  The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

Mark 14:27  And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Luke 4:4  And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luke 4:19  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:20  And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luke 4:21  And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Luke 19:46  Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Jesus spoke new commands...   Luke 24:46  And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luke 24:47  And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luke 24:48  And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luke 24:49  And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 6:32  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
John 6:33  For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
John 6:45  It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
John 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
John 6:47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 6:48  I am that bread of life.
John 6:49  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
John 6:50  This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
John 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:53  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56  He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
John 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
John 6:58  This is that breadwhich came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
.

John 12:14  And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,
John 12:15  Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

Just as thepeople of God turned from him to worship other gods...so are people leaving God's word, Jesus and worshipping other spirits.  

Acts 7:39  To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
Acts 7:40  Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
Acts 7:41  And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
Acts 7:42  Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?
Acts 7:43  Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Acts 7:44  Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.

They had the Ark of God with His presence, yet they turned to false gods and spirits. We must not do that. We have Jesus, His Spirit and the written word of God, We must never turn from these to other spirits...  

No comments: