Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Those who cleanse the church of infidels

Mat 13:27  So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28  He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29  But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

I was in  life-christian belief 20. I posted some scriptures and a man in the room called me a false prophet and a devil. He went on and on for 30 minutes. I should have left but kept standing. He quotes the same scriptures I believe and calls me false. No one would come to my side in this, but one young believer. Finally I said to the accuser, You are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. for he is in me. That finally got to him and he left the room. He was also saying the denominations were of the devil. After he left the quiet ones said that they were all Mesianic Jews.

 
To have everything I said thrown back at me, and being accused of things I never said is another example of those who must cleanse the church of false ones. There are many in the chats doing this; they think they are doing the Lords work. He was a "prophet" I said you are a false one then. You are not hearing from God.
 
This verse was used as justification:
 
1 Pet 4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
 
That poor guy thought he had the devil cornered. From this I learned ...Be not quick to label people, even when you know they are nuts. Better to show grace, if accused, know that they accused Jesus too.
 
One final word, stop the gossip, stop the accusing, God is judge. If a person is in error. show them their error, don't scream at them that they are a devil. This is using the letter of the law to destroy, if they are causing trouble leave them, or if in your room that is in one accord, remove them. It just might be that we are in error? So show grace at all times.
 
Gal 6:1  Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Superragman
 

No comments: