Friday, November 3, 2006

Revelation 21 - Words from the Throne

Words from the Throne

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

God sits on the throne. Behold I (am) make all things new. Behold, I give, first occurring in the Bible in Genesis.

Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

God makes all things new, first he makes us new, born-again saints of God.

2 Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

We enter into eternal life, but all things of earth shall pass away. He makes all things new for the Spirit man.

1 Cor 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

New eternal life, requires new eternal surroundings. God spoke to John to write these things down for us to see and to know, His word is true and faithful.

Lam 3:22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Lam 3:23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He is faithful and true, he is from everlasting to everlasting; Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (of creation), for there is no end to almighty God. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Springs of living water and the water of the living word. We cannot survive in our bodies without water. God's Spirit in our eternal life is described as living waters.

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

He that overcomes the devil and sin, how? Through faith and confession that Jesus is Lord. Jesus is our way to overcome, for he has fought our battle for us. In him is our victory!

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Those who continue in their sinful life, afraid to accept Jesus, afraid of what others may think, their sins remain. They will not inherit the things of God. Those who do not believe the truth shall lose out; they are overcome by sin and death. They shall also be cast into the lake of fire with satan, death and hell. Turn away from death and receive new life in Christ Jesus.

1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1 Cor 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1 Cor 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1 Cor 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Superragman@aol.com

Eaglewings Ministries

No comments: