Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial

Remembering
 
God remembers
 
Gen 9:15  And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Gen 9:16  And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
Gen 9:17  And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
 
Moses remembers
 
Exo 13:3  And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
Num 15:40  That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
Num 15:41  I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD your God.
 
David
 
Psa 20:7  Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Psa 143:5  I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
Psa 143:6  I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
 
Isaiah
 
Isa 43:25  I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Isa 46:9  Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
 
Jesus
 
Mark 8:18  Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?
Mark 8:19  When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.
Mark 8:20  And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven.
Mark 8:21  And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?
Luke 17:32  Remember Lot's wife.
Luke 17:33  Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Luke 23:42  And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luke 23:43  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Luke 24:6  He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
Luke 24:7  Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
John 15:20  Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
Eph 2:11  Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13  But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14  For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16  And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17  And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

 
I Remember
 
I remember loved ones, now and past. Those who gave their lives for our freedom. Friends loved on the internet, led to the Lord, now distant. None shall be forgotten by the Lord. He remembers those who are written in his book. Thank you Lord for remembering. Thank you fot not forgetting your servants.
 

No comments: