Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kingdom Fruit - Isaiah 27

Kingdom Fruit

Isa 27:2 In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.

In that day when Messiah Jesus returns for His thousand year reign on earth, Israel shall be a vineyard of red wine, a place of joy and good fruit. The red wine was symbolic of the shed blood of Jesus and his grace. His grace shall be upon Israel.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Isa 27:3 I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

The LORD will personally keep Israel, watering it with his word every moment: lest any hurt it. There will be no accusing the Lord's elect nor will their be any attacks on Israel until the devil is released at the end of the Millennium. Still, the Lord will protect Israel and destroy her enemies.

Isa 27:4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.

Fury; heat, rage, hot displeasure, indignation, anger, wrath, is not in the Lord, he is a Lord of peace. Who would come against him? He would go through them with no effort and they would burn together in the Lake of fire.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Isa 27:5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

It is better to take hold of the strength of the Lord, not our own, being filled by the Holy Spirit and we shall have his peace. We were once enemies, but now we have received a new heart, his strength and his Spirit of peace.

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Isa 27:6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Those of Israel who come to Jesus shall take root and grow in him and fill the face of the earth with the fruit of their witness; new souls saved in Christ Jesus. You will not find this teaching in Israel today, but the time will come when they will see and receive the promised one of God.

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

 

No comments: