Saturday, December 29, 2007

Desolate Cities of unrepentant nations - Isa 27

Desolate Cities of unrepentant nations

Isa 27:10 Yet the defenced city shall be desolate, and the habitation forsaken, and left like a wilderness: there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down, and consume the branches thereof.

The city shall be left desolate, the wealth, the sinful pride, the power is no more of the cities on sinful man at the coming of the Lord's kingdom. The animals shall eat from the trees and lie down in places once busy with the things of sinful man.

Isa 27:11 When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will show them no favour.

Women shall break off branches to keep warm, but because they have no desire or understanding for the things of God, his Bible, his people, his teachings, they shall have no mercy or favor from the Lord at his coming. They were created in his image, but sin has ruled them and they rejected the Lord Jesus at every opportunity and persecuted his people.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

No comments: