Monday, March 19, 2007

Isaiah 12 - No longer angry

No longer angry

Isa 12:1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

In that day, when the Lord Jesus Christ returns to reign, God's anger will be turned from the sinner. Jesus himself took our sins and wrath upon the cross and has risen in triumph, to rule and to reign. We are in him, through faith in his finished work on the cross. No longer does God's anger and wrath come upon us. Jesus is our rest and peace with God.

Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Psa 33:1 Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
Psa 33:2 Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Psa 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Psa 33:5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Hab 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Phil 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Phil 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Phil 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Jehovah Jesus is our salvation. Through faith we receive his grace and are translated into the kingdom of God.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

By his stripes we were healed. By his taking our sins upon him, we receive the love of God for his son. We are forever indebted to the Son. Our life resides within him; we cannot live apart from him. He is our life and reward, our salvation and strength, our glory and rejoicing.

 

No comments: