Sunday, December 12, 2004

Re:Taking back America for God (Hiram)

I have learned that the things we teach in our homes will be the things that our children follow. Our oldest daughter came home from school one day, very upset, because the teacher was teaching evolution. She said to me: Dad I don't want to study that stuff. I responded this way: Darling, study every thing they teach you in school, so you will be able to judge for yourself what is true and what is false. If you don't believe what is taught, don't accept it. Just pass the test then discord it. She is a teacher in the public school system today and teaches salvation through Jesus Christ. Not as a school subject, but by personal testimony to each child. I fear we will never, in these last days, return to the standards that our nation was founded upon; therefore we must be diligent in our teaching in our homes, 

Hiram 

No comments: