Thursday, February 21, 2008

Master designer, have mercy - Isa 29

Master designer, have mercy

Isa 29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
Isa 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

From the politicians I hear of change and reinventing America. Woe unto those who hide their counsel from the LORD. Woe to those who consider their thoughts higher then the foundation, which is based on God's word. Woe to those with dark hearts, seeking power for powers sake and who do not submit to God. Shall the creation replace the creator, the one who spoke life into being? Will you say, kill the life that God has placed in the womb? Will you say to the framer, that our constitution was based on, that he did not know what he was writing, when the word of God was written by inspired holy men of God? Will you embrace pseudo science and deny the LORD as creator of all?

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

We must submit to the Potter, the master creator and sustainer of life.

Jer 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Jer 18:5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Jer 18:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.
Jer 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Jer 18:9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
Jer 18:10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Our nation needs to repent. All nations need to repent and pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Each heart must turn to God and through the Lord Jesus Christ, all nations shall be blessed. Repent ye crooked politicians and repent you citizens. Pray ye people of God, pray that God will spare your nation. Pray for revival and rebirth to the ways of God and not the ways of sinful men and women. God hears the prayers of his people. God have mercy and bring forth your righteousness.

No comments: