Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mark - Jesus gave his all

Jesus gave his all

Mark 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. He gave up His Spirit. His Spirit left His body, because his body he gave up to death. The soul and the spirit continue. Jesus was in charge, he finished what he came to do. To give his earthly body to redeem our fallen spirits and to bring us to God with him.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Mark 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

The veil that was a foot thick, that separated the holy of holies altar of God in the temple, from the common people. Jesus had given common people like you and I, access to the holy of holies; that is the throne room of God, by our redeemed new man. His Spirit in us has access to God the Father and the Son.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

The centurion was convinced, are you convinced? Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus Son of God and Son of Man.

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Eaglewings Ministries

No comments: